Pillar Systems is a boutique engineering company with a specialty in infrastructure asset management.
We provide assessments, life-cycle optimization analysis, and capital renewal programming for roadways, pipelines and facilities.
Our life-cycle optimization modeling technology is state-of-the art. It is proven and award winning through the international research and scientific community.
The works we do are proven to provide a positive Return on Infrastructure Investment (ROII), based on the fundamental principle of "doing the right things to the right infrastructure at the right time".
Our applied practice in municipal government is proven to "maximize the value for taxpayers while ensuring infrastructure sustainability over time".
In addition, we are practitioners in traditional civil (municipal and transportation) engineering. As such, we understand the industry from the ground up.
Infrastructure Asset Management
- Strategic long-range funding plans
- Condition assessments
- Life-cycle optimization analysis
- Detailed works scheduling
- Budget programming
- Geographic Information System (GIS) integration
- Maintenance Management and Inventory System (MMIS) development
Municipal and Transportation Engineering
- Master planning studies
- Pavement Designs
- Hydraulic designs
- Geometric and earthwork designs
- Construction management
- Owner's engineering
- Program management
- Supporting and acting in municipal public works and utilities management roles
- Organizational management and restructuring